1/2 Cup Cayman Island Style Mango Chutney
2 tsp South Padre Island Spicy Chicken Seasoning
1/2 Pound Italian style breadcrumbs
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
3 ea 6 oz. Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 Egg, Beaten
Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- Using a mallet or rolling-pin pound the chicken breasts until flattened then spread 1 tbsp of the mango chutney over half the chicken breast, season with South Padre Island Seasoning . Fold the chicken over and set aside.
- Set up Eggwash Station: Beat the egg in a bowl then add the heavy cream to another bowl. Mix 1 tsp of the South Padre Island Spicy Chicken Seasoning with the flour and breadcrumbs (and season to taste).
- Separate these mixtures into separate dishes. flour/breadcrumb mixture, eggwash, heavy cream
- Dip the chicken first in the flour then in the heavy cream, next back in the flour, then in the egg and finally coat thoroughly with breadcrumbs.
- Add vegetable oil to a deep-frying pan and when hot use to fry the chicken parcels until golden brown on all sides.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking dish and place in an oven pre-heated to 350°F. Cook for about 25 minutes, or until done all the way through and serve hot.